Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association (RFMBA)
Dedicated to creating and sustaining the best possible mountain bike trail system in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Starting June 19 and every Tuesday evening following (until July 17), RFMBA and RFOV will be working on the Skyline Ridge Trail in Snowmass Village.
Show up any time after 4pm, park near the Rodeo Lot, sign in at the Viewline trailhead, ride your bike up to the project site (near last year’s Skyline Ridge project), ride down Deadline or Viewline, and there will be pizza and drinks down at Town Park near the Rodeo Lot, and we’ll be there until the sun goes down!
We’ll be rerouting old doubletrack to be sweet and sustainable singletrack. Our partners on this project include RFOV and Pitkin County Open Space & Trails, Town of Snowmass Village, and City of Aspen.
Things to know before you volunteer:
• You can preregister with RFOV at email@example.com to receive fact sheet with site directions, scheduling, and other information — add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure you receive RFOV’s email
• Show up any time after 4pm and we’ll work til the sun goes down
• Dinner and drinks provided after every project
• RFOV provides the tools on site so you can ride, dig, ride for this project.
• Remember: If you volunteer for 2 or more projects with RFOV, you’re entered to win a mountain bike worth $4,500 from CIMA Cycles and Ute City Cycles
• Interested in Crew Leading or being an Ambassador for this project? Contact RFOV at email@example.com or (970) 927-8241