Roaring Fork Mountain Bike Association (RFMBA)
Dedicated to creating and sustaining the best possible mountain bike trail system in the Roaring Fork Valley.
Volunteer with RFOV in Carbondale on the popular Red Hill trail system!
Starting July 24 and every Tuesday evening following (until August 21), RFOV will be building a new access trail that leads trail users to the Red Hill trail system. Show up any time after 4pm, and we’ll be there until the sun goes down! Our partners on this project include: Aspen Valley Land Trust, BLM, Red Hill Council, & Town of Carbondale.
Things to know before you volunteer:
• We’ll be emailing a fact sheet to you with site directions, scheduling, and other information — add email@example.com to your contacts to ensure you receive our email
• Show up any time after 4pm and we’ll work til the sun goes down
• Dinner and drinks provided after every project
• We’ll provide the tools
• Remember: If you volunteer for 2 or more projects with RFOV/RFMBA, you’re entered to win a mountain bike worth $4,500 from CIMA Cycles and Ute City Cycles
• Interested in Crew Leading or being an Ambassador? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 927-8241